The unrivaled height of the Stokke® Xplory® brings you and your baby closer.
No matter where you’re going, you and your baby want to stay as close to each other as possible. The design of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller allows children and parents exceptional bonding even while scooting around town together. At Stokke® we believe that physical contact creates emotional contact and strengthens emotional ties. Eye- contact not only creates a feeling of safety but increases the connection between parent and child. The Stokke® Xplory® stroller is part of the flexible Stokke® stroller system with a lot of features and a wide color and accessories range.
Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.3/18.3
Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75-102x89-123x57
Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in:: 99x34x56
Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 3.8 / 8.4
Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75-102x89-123x57
Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-9/0-20
The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be lubricated. All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain. If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke ® retailer.
Must be washed separately! When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing. Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104° F. Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F. Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
See the user guide for further instructions.
The Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot provides optimal comfort, shelter and security for your infant during their first six months. The Carry Cot is provided with the complete Stokke® Xplory® solution. The Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot includes Lining, Mattress, Wind Cover and Rain Cover and is available in six different colours. For existing Stokke® Xplory® owners, the Carry Cot is available as an optional accessory. (All textiles are easily removed and fully machine washable at 40° Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit.).
Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot provides you and your child with a number of features, functions and benefits:
- Height adjustable Carry Cot. Lifts the baby closer to mum and dad.
- Curved base with air ventilation. Less risk of moisture at the bottom of Carry Cot.
- Soft inside lining. Comfortable environment for the baby. 4 integrated pockets to store bottles, keys, soother, etc. Pocket to store handles to prevent the child from getting caught in the loops.
- Carry handles fastened to the bag. Carry handles fastened to the sturdy plastic gives a very safe solution when carrying the Cot.
- Shell made of hard plastic. Very protective for the child.
- Multi functional hood. Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Visor can either be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood. Water repellant canopy. Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child overheating. Opening protected by mosquito net.
- Cover. Cover lined with foam for extra protection. Removable for temperature regulation of the baby’s environment and allows easy access to the baby.